We provide a free, professional redundancy support service for those under threat of redundancy.
- Provide career management advice and guidance
- Identify possible sources of funding
- Provide information on job vacancies
- Help with CVs, completion of application forms and letters of application
Contact us for more information.
There are two ReAct packages that can help if you employ a person who has been made redundant:
- Employer Recruitment Support Fund - Up to £3,000 as a contribution towards wage costs
- Employer Training Support - Up to £1,000 towards the cost of job-related training
You can apply for Employer Recruitment Support on its own, or with Employer Training Support. Find out more about ReAct funding.
You might also like
Learn about regulations for employing young people including hours of work, age and pay.
Funding support for people made redundant in Wales - eligibility, employer recruitment and training support, childcare/travel costs.