How to turn cookies off in the most popular browsers:
- Click ‘Tools’ and choose ‘Internet Options’ from the menu that appears
- In the pop-up screen click on the ‘Privacy’ tab
- In the settings section click on the ‘Advanced’ button
- In the Advanced Privacy Settings pop-up click on the checkbox for ‘Override automatic cookie handling’
- Select the block option for both first-party and third-party cookies and click ‘OK’
- Click on the spanner icon in the browser’s toolbar
- Choose Settings
- Click ‘Show advanced settings’
- In the 'Privacy' section, click ‘Content settings’
- To disable cookies, in the 'Cookies' section, pick ‘Block sites from setting any data’
- Click on 'Tools' at the browser menu and choose ‘Options’
- Choose the Privacy panel
- To disable cookies: Uncheck ‘Accept cookies for sites’
- Click on 'Setting’ at the browser menu and choose 'Settings'
- Choose ‘Quick Preferences’
- To disable cookies: uncheck 'Enable Cookies'
- Click on 'Safari' at the menu bar and select the 'Preferences' option
- Click on 'Security'
- To disable cookies, in the ‘Accept cookies’ section choose ‘Never’
All other browsers
Please use the inbuilt ‘Help’ function for your chosen browser to find out how to disable cookies.