Careers Wales provides a variety of opportunities for children, young people and adults to participate in career advice, guidance and related activities.
Careers Wales recognises its responsibility to safeguard children, young people and adults from harm as embodied in the:
- Children Act 1989 and 2004
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Groups Act 2006
- All Wales Child Protection Procedures 2008
- Wales Interim Policy and Procedures for the Protection of Vulnerable from Abuse 2013
- Counter Terrorism and Security Act 2015
Careers Wales will comply with the procedures produced by the Local Safeguarding Boards (LSCB) in Wales and the All Wales Child Protection Committee as appropriate as well as ensuring effective links with local Prevent arrangements established via Channel.
For further information please view our Safeguarding Policy and Safeguarding Procedures.