Need help to make career decisions? Want the skills needed to find and keep a job? Do you need help with research, applying and preparing for an interview? The Skills to Succeed Academy can help you answer all these questions and more!
The Skills to Succeed Academy is a free, interactive, online employability training programme, focused on building the skills and confidence you need to choose the right career, find a job and be successful in the workplace.
The training is engaging, realistic and features relatable characters. It uses innovative methods such as simulations that let you have a go at real life scenarios, e.g. a job interview.
There are 36, bite-size modules to pick and choose from, split over three courses:
- You and Your Career: 6 modules that explore what a career really means and how to make the best career choices for you
- Getting a Job: 20 modules that help you build core employability skills and guide you through all the steps needed to secure a job
- Success in Work: 10 modules that help you through the steps to sustain a job, succeed in the workplace and develop in your career.
There is also a simple, online pre-assessment which generates a personalised learning curriculum from the 36 modules, based on your needs.
Registering on the Skills to Succeed Academy is easy. Follow the steps below to get started:
- Go to www.s2sacademy.com
- Click on Learner Registration
- Use your location specific access code from the table below:
|South East Wales||CW1WE3|
|South Central Wales||CW1WC3|
Get in touch for careers advice and support.