CV example - Jesse
This CV highlights employment history and skills, starting with the most recent job, and:
- Can be used by anyone with some work history
- Is particularly useful when staying in the same or similar type of work
1 Castle Court, Castleton, CF88 3JY
Telephone: 029 2088 8888
Mobile: 07977 777777
Email : jessesmith @ examplemail .com
A hardworking and reliable individual who is seeking a position as a Kitchen Assistant. Willing to work shifts and overtime. Excellent timekeeping and punctuality records. Experienced in the preparation and cooking of food, and also in customer service. Holder of a current Basic Food Hygiene Certificate.
Kitchen Assistant, Castle School, Harrison County Borough Council, 2012 – present
- Serving and preparing food
- Cleaning the dining area tables
- Undertaking the Assistant Chef’s duties to cover leave and absence
- Adhering to all health, hygiene and safety procedures
- Interacting with staff and pupils, and working as part of a team of four
Breakfast Chef, The Castle Hotel, Castleton, 2005 – 2012
- Cooking food to order including full cooked breakfasts, for up to 50 people
- Maintaining a high quality of food hygiene at all times
- Checking stock levels and ordering stock
- Successfully producing good quality meals within time deadlines
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Current)
GCSEs – English, History, Science, Maths, Castleton High School, 2001
Youth Club Worker 2012 – present day
- Working with young people, organising and supervising activities
- Undertaking administrative work associated with the youth club, and as the committee secretary, writing down aims and objectives
- Working with other members in the organising of fund raising events
I enjoy listening to music, reading and supporting Castleton United.
Excellent recommendations available on request.
This CV is useful when emphasising skills and achievements relevant to the job.